'Its Showtime' Jacket
or make 4 interest-free payments of $63.75 fortnightly with More info
'It's Showtime' Collection - designed by Ellie Whittaker for Kenzie Collective.
My 'It's Showtime' design is very close to my heart! It's dedicated to all of the poeple who have been told to 'be' a certain way, 'act' a certain way and to hide their unique quirks and personality. Be proud. Be brave. Just be YOU! Wear this design with confidence and know that you are one FABULOUS human being and no one hsa the right to tell you anything different!
** NOTE - This jacket is MADE TO ORDER. The approx wait time on this piece will be 2-4 weeks. If any changes occur in regards to the timeframe of this product, you will be notified via email.
- Princess Seams
- Below hip length to offer shape and comfort
- Shawl collar flatters the bust and tummy region
- Interfacing neckline
- 7/8 sleeves with double layered cuff and curve finishing - roll back to reveal the undersurface
- Complemented with curve patch pockets, bias binding and sectioned double layering
- Cotton Twill fabric
- Exclusive Kenzie Collective X Ellie Whittaker textile design
- Available sizing adults AU 8 - 26 (see sizing guide for further info)
Available Sizing : AU8 - AU10 - AU12 - AU14 - AU16 - AU18 - AU20- AU22- AU24- AU26
It is recommended to go up a size if broader in the shoulders and arms and prefer 'room to move'. The bust area is a generous fit as the Jacket is designed not to meet. Please take the time to measure for a proper fit or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Measurements from shoulder edge to shoulder edge across a straight back
SIZE 8 – 38.5cm
SIZE 10 – 39.5cm
SIZE 12 – 40.5cm
SIZE 14 – 41.5cm
SIZE 16 – 43cm
SIZE 18 – 45cm
SIZE 20 – 46.5cm
SIZE 22 - 47.5cm
SIZE 24 - 48.5cm
SIZE 26 - 49.5cm
Measurements of a half bicep
SIZE 8 – 15.5cm
SIZE 10 – 16cm
SIZE 12 – 17.5cm
SIZE 14 – 18cm
SIZE 16 – 19cm
SIZE 18 – 19.5cm
SIZE 20 – 20.5cm
SIZE 22 - 22cm
SIZE 24 - 23.5cm
SIZE 26 - 25cm
Handmade in Melbourne from 100% Twill fabric. The wide width Twill is a tightly woven fabric, which is strong in construction yet soft in texture. Our Twill is mid-weight not too heavy and not too light.
Delicate cold hand wash with sensitive detergent. Gently roll to remove excess water. Do not soak, wring, scrub, bleach or tumble. Dry inside out on hanger in shade. Warm iron inside out. Dry cleaning permitted.
Terms & Conditions - as per 'ownsit!)
- At ownsit! we pride ourselves on creating a quality ethical product. We hope you love your new jacket as much as we have loved handmaking it right here in Melbourne, Australia for you. Due to the handmade nature, items are handmade and may have some slight imperfections.
- The textile design will vary on each jacket – although from the same cut of fabric, the print formation may differ from the product photo. This allows for each customer to own a jacket that is unique. How cool is that?
- Refunds are only available on faulty items. Each item is carefully inspected prior to postage. If you believe your item is faulty, please notify us via email email@example.com within 2 days of receiving item.
- We do not offer refund or credit on jackets or vest. If you would like to exchange for another size, please notify us via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving item. The jacket or vest will be returned at buyer’s expense, in the original condition, within seven working days. Once item is received, the correct size will be made up (when possible) and posted to you.
- All content contained on this website or via our social channels, remains the property of ownsit! Unauthorised use is prohibited.
- The ownsit! textile designs remain the property of ownist! and the artists commissioned.
- The design, cut and style of the ownsit! EIGHTEEN jacket and vest remains the property of ownsit!
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
COLOURS: Due to the difference in computer monitors, it can be difficult to accurately represent the actual colours of each product. We have tried our very best to represent the colours as closely as possible.
We Also Recommend